Date of last update: 05 / 08 / 2020
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE: AIDIMME - Metalworking, Furniture, Wood, Packaging and Related Technological Institute (CIF: G46261590).
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: Technological Park, Benjamín Franklin Street, 13. 46980 Paterna (Valencia).
PHONE: 961 366 070
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in the organization, the following types are collected:
- Identifying data
- Professional academic data
- Commercial information
- Transactions of goods and services
- Economic and Financial
- Social circumstances
- Job Details
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES WITH WHICH WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA
In www.aidimme.es personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- High associates: Manage discharge as wellissued through the application form provided for this purpose, as well as the SEPA CORE direct debit orders
- Training: Manage pre-registrations for the AIDIMME training offer through the virtual classroom forms.
- Newsletter: Send information through the means provided about the news, news, products and services related to us or our sector
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as answer any other type of question sent by the usuarios
No profiles are created with the personal data collected, nor will automated decisions be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA?
Information can be processed in the organization of a personal nature to:
- Compliance with obligationsWelsh and regulatory: By way of example and not limitation. General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Company Tax Law, Account Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and / or services contracted, manage requests.
To respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise, they will not be able to be attended.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.aidimme.es personal data is processed during the following periods:
- (I) The period established by law
- (II) The period necessary to comply with operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the applicable file and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
No international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN I EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, your rights are the following:
- Access, Right to request information from the person in charge of a file about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, Right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, Right of a person to oppose the processing of their personal data or the cessation of these.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user's personal data in certain cases
- Suppression or Forgetfulness, right to delete the personal data of the interested party
- Portability, Right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise their rights through the following means:
- email to email@example.com, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- Postal mail to Technological Park, C / Benjamín Franklin, 13. 46980 Paterna (Valencia), Providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its Web page