Define constructive solutions and prepare budgets
- Materials and fittings used in the sector
- Define constructive solutions of the product to be manufactured, according to the client's instructions, to respond to the needs posed by it
- Write down the client's instructions to specify the use, functionality, form and materials of the product that is required.
- Take the necessary measures of the space where the product will be located (dimensions, angles, irregularities, existing facilities, etc.). So that you obtain relevant data for its manufacture, depending on the particularities of it.
- Draw proportionally and freehand the sketches of the different alternatives, depending on the requirements, so that the customer can see how the finished product would look.
Prepare the realization budget.
- Prepare the product realization budget, taking into account the existing prices in the market, so that the customer knows the cost of the same.
- Prepare the list of materials needed to build the product to be developed, so that they are appropriate to the characteristics of use, function and aesthetics required by the client.
- Determine the cost of the different chapters involved, according to the particularities of each of them and the pre-established rates.
- Prepare the final budget by chapters, based on the calculated costs.
Make the plans.
- Knowledge of the dihedral system of technical drawing, as well as the different perspective systems most used.
- Make the drawings, defining the components that form said product, to manufacture said element.
- Prepare the list of parts that make up the product, specifying its dimensions, shape and materials that constitute it (solid wood, veneer, board, etc.), according to the defined project.
- Prepare the scale plans using the necessary graphic representations (perspective, views, details and sections), according to the characteristics of the product.
- Incorporate adequate and sufficient data into the plans so that its interpretation is unequivocal.
Purchase of materials
- Buy the necessary materials, taking into account the project specifications, quality standards and type of element, for its manufacture:
- Select and acquire the raw materials, verifying that they coincide in quantity and quality with the project to be carried out, rejecting those that do not meet the defined criteria.
- Store the pieces by types and characteristics, in an orderly manner, depending on the facilities available.
- Comply with occupational health and safety regulations that affect this process.